Comprehensive Outpatient Mental Health Care Services for Eligible Adult Recipients
- Medication Management with a psychiatrist
- Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment
- Therapy with a licensed clinician
- Drug & Alcohol Counseling
- Crisis Interventions
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- Basic Skills Training
- Supportive Services
- Housing (Long-term transitional)
- Recreation Therapy
- Employment and Educational Support
This initial step is meant to help clients gain basic functioning of stability in their lives.
Linkage/ Referrals to resources to assist client in stabilizing.
Step One: Stabilization
Medication management with a psychiatrist
Therapy with a Clinician
Begin one-on-on work with a rehab specialist.
Step Two: Values Identification
Short term goals are identified.
Clients are assisted in the process of identifying what their values are.
Client begins a “Values Driven Rehabilitation”.
Step Three: Values Living
Long term goals are identified
Clients will be able to start working with more macro interventions i.e. Vocational Rehabilitation for education and work purposes.